inroads program application
Internships are Highly Competitive!
Now accepting applications for summer 2015
Information and Instructions
Our mission has changed thousands of lives worldwide – you could be next. If you have what it takes, the INROADS Application is the first step to becoming an INROADS Intern.
The following information will assist you in the application process:
|Qualifications||You must submit||INROADS Process|
Transcript and Résumé Upload Instructions
How-To Upload Transcript:
- Upload unofficial transcript as part of your internship application (Freshman submit after 1st Semester)
- If you have access to transcript through student account, copy/paste into Microsoft Word, save and upload to your application (PDF also acceptable)
- Trouble uploading, email to recruitment@INROADS.org
How-To Upload Résumé:
- Upload Résumé as part of your internship application
- Résumés must be uploaded in Microsoft Word
- Need a copy of our Résumé Template, email recruitment@INROADS.org
The application form consists of four parts, plus the INROADS Profile and Candidate Assessment information. You will be asked to supply personal, educational, employment and some additional information. Your confidential information is secured using SSL encryption.
Carefully read and complete the application. Some of the information is required and is marked with a .
You can save the application at any time, and return later to submit it to INROADS for processing.
** Some INROADS internships may have higher GPA requirements.
*** These items can be submitted online. You will be asked to submit any other items via regular mail to your INROADS office.